Terms and Conditions
- Price posted on each of the item is fixed and is exclusive of shipping fee.
- We release products per Batch Collection all for PRE-ORDER unless stated ONHAND.
- Each batch will have specific start and cut-off date.
- We will process your order once we receive a down payment indicated on the Pre-Order notice. There are Group Orders that are pay as you order. Please be guided.
- The remaining balance shall be settled on or before the deadline.
- STRICTLY NO CANCELLATION OF ORDER.
- NO REFUND
- In the event that you have made a down payment for your order but wishes to cancel, no refund will be given.
- If you place an order and did not pay, we will add you on list of Bogus Buyers/Joy Reservers
- We will only receive payments on the Money Remittance Centers we included on the order confirmation email.
- NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE.
- From receipt of item, we suggest you to do an UNBOXING VIDEO. We require UNBOXING VIDEO for any damaged claims. It should be unboxing of the STILL PACKED items so we can address (e.g. provide refunds or help you coordinate with courier.) If the product was damaged during the shipping, it is the shipping company’s liability to cover the damages.
PROOFS OF TRANSACTIONS
- You may check the tags #MagicBoxPHProofs and #MagicBoxPHFeedbacks both on Twitter and Facebook.
- We sometimes send the actual item if our sorter has sent it to us once delivered but not all the time.
- We post pictures of BOX STATUS or delivered items to SK address once sent to us by the sorter in South Korea.
- Note that we do not have supplier. We only have sorter who packs items for us and ships it here in the Philippines.
FOR DELIVERY (LOCAL SHPPING)
- After the cut off, the start date of batch shipping will be posted.
- Your order will be shipped if you are 100% paid.
- Normal ETA is 3 to 7 days while Fast ETA is 2 to 3 business days.
- We do not have standard Shipping Fee cost. Please refer here for more details.
FOR MEET-UP (not available due to quarantine)
- For customers who are willing to Meet Up, a handling fee of P60.00 is required.
- The handling fee is included on the customer invoice you will see on the order confirmation.
update added on Section 11 for damaged items
August 2, 2020
DTI and BIR Registered
June 12, 2020 – June 12, 2025
Business Name No. 1800152